Tuesday, October 9, 2007

AZ Light Rail - Fast Track to Good Grub

Arizona's Light Rail line will be a great way to check out some very good and some very "interesting" restaurants. A few month's ago, I found this blog that's got all kinds of restaurants on it along the rail line. Pretty cool stuff, even if I didn't see two of my favorites; They would be.. Monti's La Casa Vieja and Pizzeria Bianco.
Monti's is located at 100 S. Mill Ave near the future stop at Third /Mill. Michael Monti also has a blog with some great info..
Pizzeria Bianco is located at 623 E Adams St. near the future stop at Third / Washington.
Ever tried to get in, or to park, near Pizzeria Bianco? The place is ALWAYS packed. I remember going in there after a D-backs game one night and we sat next to Jerry Colangelo. What a nice guy he was!
Once the line opens, it will be fun to check out a bunch of new spots to try.. Stay tuned..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just noticed your blog. Please be assured that Monti's and Pizzeria Bianco are on the list, but it's hard to predict when I'll get to them. As you say, there's a lot of good grub along the line. Thanks for linking to me. I'm adding a link back to you.

nb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nb said...

Thanks for stopping by silverbear.. Hope to see ya around..